3 Official Methods To Check Your Data Usage on Sprint
If you are a Sprint customer, you will need this small tutorial to know How to check your Data Usage with Sprint.
It’s recommended to regularly check your data usage to know if you want to limit your Internet use or renew the package.
If you are one of those who are always on the go and relying on Mobile Data Connection for internet purposes, your Internet Data Limit may quickly run short without your attention.
So, here is the deal.
I will explain in this short tutorial How to check your Sprint data usage via your MySprint account, Text alert, or Call.
You can check your data usage via your online MySprint account on the Sprint website or via the Sprint Zone Mobile App.
How to check your Data via Sprint Website?
To check your data via the website please do the following:
- Go to the Sprint website.
- Click on “My Sprint” in the upper left hand corner.
- Select “Dashboard”.
- Log in with your user login information.
- Go to “About My Devices”.
- Select “See All Usage” to check your consumption of data, voice, and text.
There is an alternative method through Sprint Zone app. Just download the Sprint Zone app to quickly access to your device’s usage.
Sprint Zone App Download
You can receive a report of your current data usage via text message. Just send the word “usage” to the number 1311. After that Sprint will send you an overview of your data, text, and voice calls usage via SMS. Add to that, Sprint send text alerts automatically to users who have consumed predefined thresholds of data usage: 75%, 90%, and 100%.
Note: If you are using a Sprint Family Shared Pack plan, the automatic notification intervals will differ based on your plan.
You can receive an overview of your current data usage via call. Just dial *4 and follow the instructions till you find the option related to your Data Usage.
Hope this tutorial help you to check your Sprint Data Usage.
Like it? Don’t forget to Share.
More Popular How To Tutorials
- (Best 2018 Guide) Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
- The Crazy Way: Clean your Phone Camera Lens
- The Right Way To Uninstall Android Apps and Games
- 22 Ways you should do to Secure your Android Smartphone
- Grouping Apps into Folders on HTC Desire 526G/ 526G+ Dual SIM