(Best 2018 Guide) Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
If you want to Root your phone with SuperSU Zip, or want to download SuperSU Zip v2.82 and SuperSU APK v2.82 which are the latest versions of SuperSU, then you are at the right place. This is my guide that will help you to install SuperSU Zip on your Smartphone. Are you ready? Go.
As an Android user, you have certainly heard about this word “Rooting“. Probably you may confused with this word, but the simple definition of Rooting is a method to give you special and extra permissions to control your phone. There was a time when many of the available Android phones did not live up to their potential, and the Root was the solution to fix this.
Android OS is an Open Source operating system which allows you to modify and customize your device beyond the manufacturer’s limitations. For example, if you have Rooted your Android Smartphone, then you can do many useful things such as run a Firewall, Remove Bloatware that pre-installed and came on your phone, Overclock, manually backup your System, enable tethering even if the carrier is blocking it, and many more useful tweaks to get access to the system.
What does Rooting Term mean?
You may confused with Root term, so I will tell you what does it mean. The term Rooting means jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your Android Smartphone, which means the you will have special permissions and remove the limitations and restrictions from your Android Tablet or Phone to perform many tasks that you didn’t able to do before. So, What about the SuperSU term?
What does SuperSU term mean?
SuperSU is a free utility created by Chainfire to give you the ability to keep tracking of all the root granted apps on your device that needs Root permission, and gives you full control over your Android device.
While Chainfire created the SuperSU utility as I said, the developers also introduced a mainstream App called SuperSU to manage the Rooting. SuperSU App allows you to control the advanced management of Superuser access rights for all Apps in your Android device the needs Root permission.
Now I will help you to install SuperSU Zip on your Android Phone. It’s easy and simple, but follow the instruction carefully to install SuperSU successfully.
Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
First of all, I want to inform you that you will lose the warranty of your Android device, and you will not be able to install OTA Firmware Updates, but you can install the updates manually.
Also, I want you to read the Rooting instruction carefully, because if you did something wrong, you may brick your phone, so you are the only one who responsible for any problems or damages that may cause on your phone if you did anything wrong, we are NOT.
|SuperSU v2.82 Stable||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR1 Beta||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR5 Beta (Recommended)||Download|
More Popular HowTo Tutorials
- The Crazy Way: Clean your Phone Camera Lens
- The Right Way To Uninstall Android Apps and Games
- 22 Ways you should do to Secure your Android Smartphone
- Grouping Apps into Folders on HTC Desire 526G/ 526G+ Dual SIM
- How to Forward an Email message through Email Apps
Instructions to Install SuperSU with TWRP Recovery:
Follow the instructions carefully to download Chainfire’s SuperSU.zip file and install it using TWRP recovery. You can download TWRP for you device here.
- Download SuperSU Zip file to root your device.
- Move the SuperSU Zip file to the root directory of your Android phone’s internal memory.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot your phone into Recovery Mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power” buttons simultaneously. (Sometimes the combination keys are different and based on phone model or brand. Check here to know the Recovery combination keys for most known Android Phones models and Brands.)
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the “Install” button to Browse and select the SuperSU Zip file.
- Now Swipe to install SuperSU.
- Done. The root should be working now.
- To check the Root status, install Root Checker App from Google Play. If the Root Checker App says “Root Access available”, then you have successfully rooted your Android Smartphone.
How to Uninstall the SuperSU?
This is a simple and safe method to uninstall SuperSU App.
- Open SuperSU App.
- Go to Settings tab.
- Scroll down and find the Cleanup option.
- Click on Full Unroot to uninstall SuperSU.
- The confirmation prompt will appear, click Continue.
- Reboot your phone. Now you have uninstalled SuperSU Successfully.
Finally your Android Smartphone should be rooted now, and you have root access to your device as a SuperUser which will give you lots of possibilities.
The possibilities that you will get after rooting your Android Smartphone are many, such as flashing Custom ROM or Custom Kernel, increasing the efficiency of you Smartphone, improve battery life, full control to make your phone more secure and faster.
Related to SuperSU:
Another thing you should know that you have to use some tools to grant root access to your Android device, that’s why we will use the SuperSU App.
SuperSU App will help you with useful features and tools, and will provide the previously mentioned Superuser access. The App also containing another features such as configuring the notifications for each App and temporarily Unrooting the device,….etc. Check the SuperSU features below.
There are 2 versions of SuperSU App, the Free version and the Pro version. You will find the Download links below from Google Play Store, and APK Direct download links (Free Version Only).
Note: You must know that the SuperSU App is NOT a standalone App, thus you need SuperSU already installed that we explained above.
SuperSU Free Version Features details:
- Superuser access prompt.
- Superuser access logging.
- Superuser access notifications.
- Per-app notification configuration.
- Temporary unroot.
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns).
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting).
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted.
- Works with non-standard shell locations.
- Always runs in ghost mode.
- Wake on prompt.
- Convert to /system app.
- Complete unroot.
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies.
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible.
- Theme selectable from 4 options.
Download SuperSU APK File
Download SuperSU APK Free
SuperSU Pro Version Features details:
The SuperSU Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees).
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error).
- Per-app logging configuration.
- Per-app user override.
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time.
- PIN protection.
- Per-app PIN protection.
- Adjust auto-deny countdown.
Download SuperSU APK Pro
|SuperSU v2.76 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.78-SR5 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.79-SR4 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.80 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.81 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82-SR5 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82.1 APK||Download|
Finally we can say that you are the only king of your phone who has the full control now. You can make many things on your phone which is become your own kingdom now.
Feel free to share this guide with your friends to help them to Install and Download SuperSU Zip file and SuperSU APK App.