Update G930PVPS5BRA1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Stock Firmware Download
G930PVPS5BRA1 latest Firmware Android 7.0 Nougat (VPS5BRA1) released for USA (Sprint) Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P. In this topic you will be able to download and install the latest Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P. All what you need is to focus on the instructions.
This Firmware Update was rolled out to USA (Sprint) Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P and it’s recommended for you to install it. If you don’t know How can you start to get this update, then complete the post and follow the instruction to download the Firmware and install it easily.
If you have a question about if this (S7 SM-G930P Firmware 7.0 Nougat Update) is an Official Firmware (Stock Firmware/ROM) or not, then the answer will be it is an Official Firmware Update, so this Firmware is an Official/Stock Firmware or as we are saying it is untouched ROM/Firmware which is released for USA (Sprint) SM-G930P Samsung Galaxy S7 only and not any other model.
G930PVPS5BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Quick overview
Quick info about this Official Update of the Galaxy S7 SM-G930P
- Model Name: SAMSUNG Galaxy S7
- Model Number: SM-G930P
- Region Code/ Country/ Carrier: SPR USA (Sprint)
- PDA: G930PVPS5BRA1
- CSC: G930PSPT5BRA1
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Firmware Download Methods
Before starting the download you should know that there are several ways to download and Update the Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Phones, so if you want to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware, you will do it with one of the following two methods that I explained in the Installation Guide/ Tutorial page. These methods are, Official Methods and the other method is the Manual method.
- 1- The Official method:
- – Through Samsung Kies/SmartSwitch
- – Through OTA (Over The Air).
- 2- The Manual method:
- – In this method, we will use a Windows Based Tool called Odin which will help us to Flash the Firmware File using a PC. See the Following Samsung Galaxy Firmware Update Infographic.
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Review
WARNING: This Firmware Update (G930PVPS5BRA1) was released only for Samsung Galaxy S7 USA (Sprint) SM-G930P, and not for any other model, so please don’t try flashing Galaxy S7 Stock Firmware Sprint on any other models. Yes Android USA is not responsible for any damage caused in your phone. Do it at your own risk, and please it the right way. Also, create a backup of your important data to avoid data loss. You can try this App.
More Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock Firmware Downloads
- G930VVRU4BQH4 | Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V
- G930PVPU4BQH1 | Samsung S7 SM-G930P
- G930TUVU4BQH7 Download | Samsung S7 SM-G930T
- G930VVRS4BQH1 | Galaxy S7 SM-G930V
It’s always recommended for you to update your Android Smartphone Firmware for one/all of the following reasons:
- – Performance enhancements.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Add new features.
Don’t forget to follow this Step-by-step Firmware Installation Tutorial to be able to update SM-G930P.
Download G930PVPS5BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Stock Firmware Free Download
Full details about this Firmware 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P:
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy S7|
|Product/ Region Code||SPR|
|Country/ Carrier||USA (Sprint)|
|Android Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Security Patch Level||01.01.2018|
Quick instructions to Flash G930PVPS5BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, follow this post.
Feel Free to share this Firmware Update with your friends to help them to install this update (G930PVPS5BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat). Also, you may want to visit and bookmark this page to follow the latest updates published in Yes Android USA, or you can Subscribe in our Mailing List below to get notified once new updates published.