P555XXU1CRA2 Latest Firmware for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Nougat 7.1.1
This Firmware Update included in the August 2017 security update which rolled out by Samsung for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 with s Pen SM-P555 and you should receive this update via OTA or Samsung Kies/SmartSwitch, or simply you can download and install it manually if you can’t receive it through the official methods for any reasons.
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-AUG-2017) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
You must know that many websites that offer Firmware Download will not make you able to download the Firmware files if its size is larger than 2GB to force you to register in their paid plans, and in some cases, there are some of them will provide you with a free download option but with a slow download speed. I will provide you here with two download pages and choose the one which is suitable for you.
This Update (P555XXU1CRA2 for Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Firmware 7.1.1 Nougat) is an Official Firmware Update (Stock Firmware or Stock ROM) from Samsung, so if you are looking for a Custom ROM, you are in the wrong page.
Short details about P555XXU1CRA2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Stock Firmware Update
- Device Model Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7.
- Device Model Number: SM-P555.
- PDA: P555XXU1CRA2.
- CSC: P555OJV1CQL4.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Region Code/ Country: AFR [Kenya].
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Firmware Update Methods
To download and install the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 7.1.1 Nougat Official Firmware Update,you should use one of the following methods:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Has Some Risks)
- – Through a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
See the following infographic which I made to explain the update methods for Samsung Galaxy devices in a simple way.
To be able to update your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Firmware manually, through OTA or Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch, I made a Step-by-step Firmware installation tutorial to help you through this process. But If you don’t know what you are going to do, please forget that and make anyone who has the experiences to do that for you, because any mistakes will make your device get bricked.
It’s recommended to update your Android Smartphone Firmware for one or all of the following reasons:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
WARNING: Yes Android team are not responsible for any damage caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (P555XXU1CRA2) for SM-P555 only.
Before starting the Firmware Update Flashing process, please create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss. You can try this Android App to backup your data.
P555XXU1CRA2 Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware Download
SM-P555 Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Stock Firmware Free Download
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555 Stock Firmware full details (XXU1CRA2 Firmware Details):
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 9.7
|Android Version||Android 7.1.1 Nougat|
|Security Patch Level||01.08.2017|
A brief of instructions to Flash P555XXU1CRA2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow this tutorial for detailed instructions.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Review Video
Feel Free to Share this Firmware Update (P555XXU1CRA2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-P555) and help others to download and install it.