How to Download SM-N910F Firmware N910FXXU1DQL2 (100% Worked)
Also you will find here the instructions that will help you to update SM-N910F through the OTA, Samsung Kies/SmartSwitch or through the manual method using Odin flashing tool.
But wait, please read this.SM-N910F Firmware download will be available from one of the two pages that I will provide you here in this post, but you should know that many Firmware download websites won’t make you able to download the Firmware file for free if its size is larger than 2GB to force you register for their paid plans, or in some cases, they will give you a free option with a slow connection speed. So I tried to provide you with two download pages to choose what is the best for you.
Samsung is rolling out August 2017 security update N910FXXU1DQL2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F and you can manually get this SM-N910F Firmware download if you didn’t receive it through the official methods (Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch or OTA methods).
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-AUG-2017) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
This Update (N910FXXU1DQL2 for Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware 6.0.1 Marshmallow) is an Official Firmware Update (Stock Firmware or Stock ROM) not a Custom ROM.
N910FXXU1DQL2 Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware Download
SM-N910F Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Firmware Download Pages and Details
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware details:
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 4
|Android Version||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow|
|Security Patch Level||01.08.2017|
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware Download Pages
More Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Firmware Downloads
- Download N910FXXU1DPL2 | Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) SM-N910F
- Download N910FXXS1DQA1 | Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) SM-N910F
- Download N910FXXS1DPK1 | Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon) SM-N910F
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware Download Methods
The known methods to update Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Official Firmware:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Risky)
- – Through a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
I created the following infographic to explain the Firmware Update methods for Samsung Galaxy devices. These methods for All Samsung Galaxy devices.
The common reasons that make you should update your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F Firmware:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
- – Android Version Upgrade.
WARNING: Yes Android team are not responsible for any damages caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (N910FXXU1DQL2) for SM-N910F only.
Before starting the flashing process to update Firmware, please create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss and make sure that your device battery is fully charged or 75% at least. You can try this Android App to backup your data.
Brief instructions about How to Flash N910FXXU1DQL2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware:
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow this tutorial for detailed and Step-by-step instructions.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review Video
Feel Free to Share this Post with your Friends and help them to get the SM-N910F Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Firmware Download and install the latest Stock Firmware Update (N910FXXU1DQL2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow).