G955FXXU1AQL5 Download for SM-G955F Galaxy S8+
Samsung was rolled out December 2017 security update which including G955FXXU1AQL5 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F, but there are some regions have already received the Android 8.0.0 Oreo such as Poland.
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-DEC-2017) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
If you want to download SM-G955F latest firmware update, you should know that many Firmware download websites will not make it available for you to download for Free if the file size is over 2GB, but there are other websites will give you a free option to download but with a slow download speed. Anyway, I will provide you two download pages to download the G955FXXU1AQL5 Stock Firmware for Samsung S8+ Sm-G955F, and also I will provide you a Step-by-step tutorial to learn How to Flash the firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8+ easily, and sure it’s for Free.
If you are not familiar with these types of the manual updating process or don’t have much enough experience to do it, please don’t do that as you may brick your Galaxy S8+ Smartphone.
G955FXXU1AQL5 Nougat 7.0 Stock Firmware Update Quick Details
- Device Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S8+.
- Device Model Number: SM-G955F.
- PDA: G955FXXU1AQL5.
- CSC: G955FODX1AQJ5.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Region Code/ Country: DTM [Germany (T-Mobile)].
How to update Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Firmware?
To download and install the Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware Update, you will use one of the following methods:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Risky)
- – Usimg a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
This small infographic will show you the Update methods for Samsung Galax Devices.
If you want to update your Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Firmware manually, don’t forget to follow the short instructions at the end of this post, and also you will find a detailed tutorial.
More Samsung Galaxy S8+ Firmware Downloads
For one or all of the following reasons, it’s always recommended to update your Android Smartphone Firmware:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
WARNING: Yes Android team are not responsible for any damage caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (G955FXXU1AQL5) for SM-G955F only.
Don’t forget to create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss. You can try this Android App to backup your data.
G955FXXU1AQL5 Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Download
SM-G955F Stock firmware download
Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Stock Firmware detailed overview:
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+
|Country/ Carrier||Germany (T-Mobile)|
|Android Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Security Patch Level||01.12.2017|
Brief instructions about Flashing SM-G955F with G955FXXU1AQL5 Firmware
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow this detailed tutorial to get help with the Flashing process.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Review Video
Help Germany (T-Mobile) users to get this update (G955FXXU1AQL5 Download for SM-G955F Galaxy S8+) by sharing this post.