Ahmed Sheta | Oct 5, 2019 | 0
Download Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Android 8.0.0 Oreo Latest Firmware G955FXXU1CRB7
Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Latest Firmware G955FXXU1CRB7 Android 8.0.0 Oreo (XXU1CRB7) is available now for downloading.
February 2018 security update was rolled out for some countries/ carriers, and it includes the updates for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F with the new Android 8.0.0 Oreo Stock Firmware G955FXXU1CRB7.
You should now receive this update through OTA or Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch as these are the official methods, but if you can’t receive this update for any reason, you can complete the post to Download this firmware from one of the Download Pages that I will provide you.
Many Firmware Download websites will not make you able to download the Firmware files for Free if the file size is larger than 2GB, and in some cases, they will give you a free option to download the firmware for Free but with a slow download speed. So, I will provide you here with two download pages to choose what is the best for you, and I suggest to choose the Free option if available.
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-FEB-2018) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
Android 8.0.0 Oreo Stock Firmware G955FXXU1CRB7 Quick Overview
- Device Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S8+.
- Device Model Number: SM-G955F.
- PDA: G955FXXU1CRB7.
- CSC: G955FOXM1CRAP.
- Android Version: Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
- Region Code/ Country: XEO [Poland].
What is the methods to download Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Firmware
To be able to download the Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F 8.0.0 Oreo Official Firmware Update, you will choose one of the following methods:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Risky)
- – Through a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
You can use these methods on any Samsung Galaxy device, so I made this infographic to show these methods in a simple way.
If you are not familiar with flashing firmware files on Galaxy Devices, and you want to do that on your Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F , I made a Step-by-step Firmware installation tutorial to help you through this process. But please if you don’t have any experiences, don’t do that because your device may get bricked.
For one or all of the following reasons, It’s always recommended to update your Android Smartphone Firmware:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
WARNING:Yes Android team are not responsible for any damage caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (G955FXXU1CRB7) for SM-G955F only.
Please create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss which may happen through the Firmware Flashing Process. You can try this Android App to backup your data.
G955FXXU1CRB7 Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Android 8.0.0 Oreo Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Stock Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F Stock Firmware full details:
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+|
|Android Version||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|Security Patch Level||01.02.2018|
Brief instructions of How to Flash G955FXXU1CRB7 Android 8.0.0 Oreo Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow this tutorial for detailed instructions.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Review Video
Feel Free to share this post to help others to download the latest firmware update G955FXXU1CRB7 Android 8.0.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F and install it.