Download G950USQS2BQL1 Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Stock Firmware
G950USQS2BQL1 latest Firmware Android 7.0 Nougat (SQS2BQL1) released for USA (Virgin Mobile) Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. In this topic you will be able to download and install the latest Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. All what you need is to focus on the instructions.
This Firmware Update was rolled out to USA (Virgin Mobile) Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and it’s recommended for you to install it. If you don’t know How can you start to get this update, then complete the post and follow the instruction to download the Firmware and install it easily.
If you have a question about if this (S8 SM-G950U Firmware 7.0 Nougat Update) is an Official Firmware (Stock Firmware/ROM) or not, then the answer will be it is an Official Firmware update from Samsung, so this Firmware is an Official/Stock Firmware or as we are saying it is untouched ROM/Firmware which is released for USA (Virgin Mobile) SM-G950U Samsung Galaxy S8 only and not any other model.
G950USQS2BQL1 Android 7.0 Nougat Quick overview
Quick info about this Official Update of the Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
- Model Name: SAMSUNG Galaxy S8
- Model Number: SM-G950U
- Region Code/ Country/ Carrier: VMU USA (Virgin Mobile)
- PDA: G950USQS2BQL1
- CSC: G950UOYN2BQL1
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware Download Methods
Before starting the download you should know that there are several ways to download and Update the Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Phones, so if you want to Update Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware, you will do it with one of the following two methods that I explained in the Installation Guide/ Tutorial page. These methods are, Official Methods and the other method is the Manual method.
- 1- The Official method:
- – Through Samsung Kies/SmartSwitch
- – Through OTA (Over The Air).
- 2- The Manual method:
- – In this method, we will use a Windows Based Tool called Odin which will help us to Flash the Firmware File using a PC. See the Following Samsung Galaxy Firmware Update Infographic.
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Review
WARNING: This Firmware Update (G950USQS2BQL1) was released only for Samsung Galaxy S8 USA (Virgin Mobile) SM-G950U, and not for any other model, so please don’t try flashing Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Virgin Mobile on any other models. Yes Android USA is not responsible for any damage caused in your phone. Do it at your own risk, and please it the right way. Also, create a backup of your important data to avoid data loss. You can try this App.
More Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Downloads
- Update Verizon Galaxy S8 SM-G950U | G950USQU1AQDF
- Samsung Galaxy S8 SW Update SM-G950U | G950USQU1AQDE
- [G950USQU1AQD9] | Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
It’s always recommended for you to update your Android Smartphone Firmware for one/all of the following reasons:
- – Performance enhancements.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Add new features.
Don’t forget to follow this Step-by-step Firmware Installation Tutorial to be able to update SM-G950U.
Download G950USQS2BQL1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Stock Firmware Free Download
Full details about this Firmware 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U:
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy S8|
|Product/ Region Code||VMU|
|Country/ Carrier||USA (Virgin Mobile)|
|Android Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Build Date||Mon, 07 Feb 1200 14:12:46 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2017-12-01|
Quick instructions to Flash G950USQS2BQL1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
If you want the full step-by-step tutorial with images, follow this post.
Feel Free to share this Firmware Update with your friends to help them to install this update (G950USQS2BQL1 Android 7.0 Nougat).