Download G5700ZCU1BRB1 for Galaxy On5 2016 SM-G5700 (Open China)
Samsung is rolling out August 2017 security updateZCU1BRB1 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) SM-G5700 , so you should be able to receive this update through OTA or through Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. If you are not able to receive this update, simply complete this post to be able to download and install it manually.
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-AUG-2017) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
Here you find two download pages that you can manually get the SM-G5700 Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) Stock Firmware Download from one of them. I’m trying to provide you with alternative download servers because many Firmware Servers don’t always give you the Download Files over 2GB for Free, so you must register in thier paid services, or you can choose the free download with slow download speed, and that also isn’t available in all of them. Anyway as I said I will provide you the Download pages, and I will help you with my Step-by-step Firmware installation guide to be able to Install the new update G5700ZCU1BRB1 Android 7.0 Nougat for On5 (2016) SM-G5700.
If you are looking for a Custom ROM, you are in the wrong post, because this Firmware (G5700ZCU1BRB1 7.0 Nougat) is an Official Firmware Update (Stock Firmware or Stock ROM) from Samsung.
Quickoverview for G5700ZCU1BRB1 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware Update
- Device Model Name: Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016).
- Device Model Number: SM-G5700.
- PDA: G5700ZCU1BRB1.
- CSC: G5700CHC1BRB1.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Region Code/ Country: CHC [China (Open China)].
Firmware Update and Download methods for Samsung Galaxy Devices
To get the Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) SM-G5700 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware Update, then you should use one of the following methods:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Has Some Risks)
- – Through a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
The following infographic will show you the Update methods for Samsung Galaxy Devices.
It’s always recommended to update your Android Smartphone Firmware for one or all of the following reasons:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
WARNING:Yes Android team are not responsible for any damage caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (G5700ZCU1BRB1) for SM-G5700 only.
Before doing anything please create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss. You can try this Android App to backup your data.
G5700ZCU1BRB1 Galaxy On5 (2016) SM-G5700 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Download
SM-G5700 Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) Stock Firmware Free Download
Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) SM-G5700 Stock Firmware full details (ZCU1BRB1 Firmware Details):
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy On5 (2016)
|Country/ Carrier||China (Open China)|
|Android Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Security Patch Level||01.08.2017|
Short Instructions about How Flash G5700ZCU1BRB1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow Step-by-step tutorialfor detailed instructions.
Samsung Galaxy On5 (2016) Review Video
Like this post!! Feel free to Share it and help the other users to get this new update G5700ZCU1BRB1.