Ahmed Sheta | Oct 5, 2019 | 0
A320FXXU3BRA1 Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Stock Firmware Download
Samsung is rolling out January 2018 security update XXU3BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F and you can manually get this SM-A320F Stock Firmware download if you didn’t receive it through Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch or OTA methods.
Samsung Mobile is releasing a maintenance release (SMR-JAN-2018) for major flagship models as part of monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process. This SMR package includes patches from Google and Samsung.
In this post, you will be able to manually get the SM-A320F Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Stock Firmware Download, and also install it with my Step-by-step installation tutorial, so don’t worry because you will be able to get the SM-A320F Stock Firmware Latest Update by following the instructions in this post.
This Update (A320FXXU3BRA1 for A3 (2017) SM-A320F Firmware 7.0 Nougat) is an Official Firmware Update (Stock Firmware or Stock ROM) from Samsung, so don’t worry about your ask if it is a Samsung Official Firmware Update or not.
A320FXXU3BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Stock Firmware Update Quick Overview
Quick info about this SM-A320F A3 (2017) Firmware Update:
- Device Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017).
- Device Model Number: SM-A320F.
- PDA: A320FXXU3BRA1.
- CSC: A320FOXY3BRA1.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Region Code/ Country: SER [Russia].
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Firmware Download Methods
To get the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware Update, then you should use one of the following methods:
- 1- The Official Method (Recommended)
- – Samsung Kies/ SmartSwitch. [Using a Desktop PC].
- – OTA (Over The Air). [Using Your Phone].
- 2- The Manual Method (Has Some Risks)
- – Through a windows based tool called Odin. [Using a Desktop PC].
Take a quick look at the following Samsung Galaxy Firmware Download /Update Infographic.
Now if you are going to update your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Firmware, you will use one of the previously mentioned methods, but you should know that is the manual method is not recommended if you can get this Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Stock Firmware Update through the official methods, because as I said it has some risks, so use the manual method only when you can’t get this update through official ways. Also, the manual method is not recommended because it needs some experiences or you can say it is for Advanced Users. Anyway, don’t worry, because my Step-by-step installation Tutorial will help you.
Finally, I explained both methods in my Installation Guide to learn How to Download Official Samsung Firmware Updates and install it on your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) easily. As I said by following one of the previously mentioned methods in my Installation Guide you will get this update without any problems. You can choose one method only to Update Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Firmware, both methods have the same result, so don’t worry.
More Samsung Galaxy A3 Firmware Downloads
It’s always recommended to update your Android Smartphone Firmware for one or all of the following reasons:
- – Add new features.
- – Improve Battery life.
- – Security bugs issues fixes.
- – Performance enhancements.
WARNING: Yes Android team are not responsible for any damage caused in your device, so be careful please and do that the right way and at your own risk. Also, don’t use this Firmware Update with any other model number, this Firmware Update (A320FXXU3BRA1) for SM-A320F only.
Before doing anything please create a Backup for your important data to avoid data loss. Also, make sure that your device battery is fully charged or 75% at least. Follow this simple guide to learn How to Backup and Restore your Android Phone or Tablet. Also, You can try this Android App to backup your data.
A320FXXU3BRA1 Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Download
SM-A320F Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Stock Firmware Free Download
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F Stock Firmware full details (XXU3BRA1 Firmware Details):
|Model Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2017)|
|Android Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Security Patch Level||01.01.2018|
A brief of instructions to Flash A320FXXU3BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Update
- – Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- – Download Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Extract Odin ZIP file.
- – Open Odin Flashing Tool.
- – Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- – Connect your phone to the PC and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- – Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
- – Make sure re-partition option is not ticked.
- – Click the start button, and wait few minutes.
Follow this tutorial for detailed instructions.
Feel Free to Share this Post with your Friends and help them to get the SM-A320F Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Firmware Download and install the latest Stock Firmware Update (A320FXXU3BRA1 Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F).
More Firmware Updates for Galaxy A3
- A310FXXU3CQL2 Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F Stock Firmware Download
- A300FUXXU1CRA3 Galaxy A3 SM-A300FU Stock Firmware Download
- A310MUBS2CQL1 Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310M Stock Firmware December 2017 Security Patch