T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174 APK Download
T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174 is the latest version of T-Mobile Digits from T-Mobile USA. Phone numbers are so yesterday. DIGITS™ is the next level in number portability that lets you use multiple numbers on one device or one number on multiple devices. With DIGITS, you can use your numbers how and when you want on your devices. You can try out and provide feedback on DIGITS prior to its availability to the general public. The T-Mobile DIGITS App is an awesome app that will make you able to Make and receive calls with your DIGITS on any Android device, Send and receive text messages with your DIGITS on any Android device, Use up to 5 DIGITS on any Android device, Turn ON and OFF your DIGITS at any time, and Access your texts, voicemail, and call history from any Android device.
- Who is eligible for the beta program?
- – You must have a T-Mobile postpaid account. (Prepaid customers are not eligible at this time.) Please note that if you recently signed up for a postpaid account, it may take up to seven days before you will be able to sign up to become a beta participant.
- – You must be a consumer customer. (Customers with only government or business accounts are not eligible at this time.)
- – Your account must be up to date and in good standing.
- – You must have a T-Mobile ID, which is the email address you use to log in to My T-Mobile. If you don’t have a T-Mobile ID, you can sign up for one here. Please note that you won’t be able to sign up for the beta test until your T-Mobile ID becomes activated (which may take up to seven days).
- What are the expectations of a DIGITS beta participant?
- – The only thing we ask of beta participants is that they use DIGITS in their normal everyday life and provide their feedback. We will periodically prompt beta participants for feedback on the products they’re using. For those who want to participate further in the beta process, you may submit bugs/issues as well as thoughts and feedback in our beta support forum.
- How much is the beta going to cost me?
- – Participating in the beta is free.
- – There is no charge for T-Mobile customers to participate in the DIGITS beta, but you could see certain taxes and fees on your bill. T-Mobile will credit these taxes and fees back to you on each subsequent billing cycle.
- What happens when the beta program is finished?
- – At the end of the beta you will need to determine if you’d like to continue using DIGITS. Participants will have 90 days to continue using DIGITS at no additional charge.
- – If you do nothing, DIGITS will be removed from your account automatically 90 days from the end of the beta program and your account will be returned to its pre-beta configuration.
- – All personal data (texts, phone logs, pictures, etc.) that you created during the beta will be available to you after the beta. You will not lose any data—just the use of additional services.
- – If you had a wearable plan associated with a Samsung Gear S2 or S3, we revert back to the previous number and setup if you choose not to keep this plan.
Check The Latest Android Apps
T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174 Details
What’s new in T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174
- Stability improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Battery improvements
T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174 Review Video
T-Mobile DIGITS 1.0.174 App info
|App Name||:||T-Mobile DIGITS|
|App Developer||:||T-Mobile USA|
|Android Version||:||Min: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Target: Android 7.1 (Nougat MR1, API 25)
|Current App version||:||1.0.174 (101741)
|File Size||:||13.84 MB (14,515,724 bytes)|
|Installs||:||10,000 – 50,000|