Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7 is the latest version of one of the popular Android apps that will help you keep tracking on your Activities and your Health data. With Mi Fit you can follow your health and fitness data day and night, so any time you can track your health data. Mi Fit will help you in many things about your health if you want to track your health and care about it. Also with this app you can share your progress and stats in the app with your friends on Line or Facebook. Also you can compare and compete with your friends using WeChat app. See the following description from the Google Play.
Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7 Details
Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7 Description
REQUIRES MI BAND.
- Use Mi Band to set, track, and follow your health and fitness data day and night.
- Monitor and track your sleep quality.
- Start every day feeling rested with Early Bird Alarm.
- Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
- Share your progress and stats with friends on Line or Facebook.
- Skip the lock screens and use your Mi Band to unlock your Bluetooth devices (only available on Android 5.0 or Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi Note 4G).
- Set your Mi Band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
- Compare and compete with friends using WeChat.
What's new in Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7
- Fixed bugs.
Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7 Screenshots
Mi Band / Mi Fit 2.2.7 Review Video
Xiaomi Mi Fit 2.2.7 App info
|Android Version||:||Min: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
|Current app version||:||2.2.7 (3108)|
|File Size||:||15.7 MB (16,458,023 bytes)|
|Installs||:||1,000,000 - 5,000,000|
Sign up here with your email