Ahmed Sheta | Oct 5, 2019 | 0
The Right Way To Uninstall Android Apps and Games
Many Android OS users using Android Apps and Games on their Android devices, but when they want to uninstall any apps or games, they don’t do that the right way.I said that because Android users when want to delete apps or games, they just press on uninstall button without taking care for the other things such as cache files and app’s data files.
Android users many times doing that to have some free spaces or to solve any problem with that app and reinstalling it after that, so when they want to reinstall it again maybe they have the same problem, because they didn’t use that right way to uninstall the app.
In this post I will tell you the right way to uninstall the apps or games and this way is so simple and many Android users knew it and use it every time they want to uninstall any Android App or Android Game, so let’s begin the tutorial to know the right way to uninstall Android Apps and Games.
How to uninstall Android Apps and Games with the right way?
Take a quick look to the following picture to see the numbers and I will explain each number after that.
- “Force Stop” button.
- “Clear Data” button.
- “Clear Cache” button.
- “Uninstall” button.
The Explanation for Each Button
- Press on the “Force Stop” button to stop the App from the running tasks forcibly.
- Press on the “Clear Data” button to clear the App’s data which recorded on your memory.
- Press on the “Clear Cache” button to clear the App’s temporary files/data.
- Press on the “Uninstall” button to finally delete the App from your Android Device.
When you did the method that I explained above, you deleted all of the App’s data and you earned some free Spaces on your phone’s memory, and also you deleted the data files of the App, so when you want to reinstall it again you will get a fresh copy of the App and in a large percent if you have some troubles with that App that made you uninstall it, the problem will over.
More Popular HowTo Tutorials
- 3 Official Methods To Check Your Data Usage on Sprint
- (Best 2018 Guide) Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
- The Crazy Way: Clean your Phone Camera Lens
- 22 Ways you should do to Secure your Android Smartphone
- Grouping Apps into Folders on HTC Desire 526G/ 526G+ Dual SIM
Android Tip: If you can’t uninstall any Android App from your Apps List, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrator, and look to see if the App in the list, if so deselect it first and then try to uninstall it again.
Don’t be negative and don’t forget to share this simple tutorial with your friends using the Share buttons below to help them knew the right way to uninstall Android Apps and Games. See Ya.